- 8 thick pork sausages
- 550 g Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a non-stick frying pan and brown the sausages for 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan and slice the sausages then place into a medium casserole dish.
- Add Wattie’s Just Add Devilled Sausages and cider to the frying pan. Stir together and bring to the boil, pour over sausages. Layer the sliced apple over the sausages. Cover.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes untill sausages are cooked. Serve with mashed potato and your favourite greens.
Try any of your favourite sausages in this dish.