- 8 thick pork sausages
- 550 g Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a non-stick frying pan and brown the sausages for 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan and slice the sausages then place into a medium casserole dish.
2. Add Wattie’s Just Add Devilled Sausages and cider to the frying pan. Stir together and bring to the boil, pour over sausages. Layer the sliced apple over the sausages. Cover.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes untill sausages are cooked. Serve with mashed potato and your favourite greens.