- 250 g pack sweet plain biscuits
- ½ cup Cottee's Choc Whizz
- 850 g can Wattie's Black Doris Plums in Syrup
- 250 g sour cream
- 250 g cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 3 eggs
- extra Cottee's Choc Whizz
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. In a food processor, process biscuits until you have a fine crumb. Add in Cottee’s Choc Whizz and pulse until mixed through. Press into a 24cm non-stick springform cake tin and refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Drain the Wattie’s Black Doris Plums and remove the stones. Place plums in the food processor and process until you have a smooth purée. Remove from the processor and set aside. Wipe food processor clean.
3. Place sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, cornflour and eggs into the food processor. Process until smooth. Pour the cheese mixture over the chilled chocolate base and drizzle in plum purée.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until mixture is set. Cool before placing in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve decorated with Choc Whizz.
Watch How To Video
If you don’t have a food processor, crush biscuits with a rolling pin and chop plums finely to make a purée. Beat remaining ingredients together well.