- 250 g pack sweet plain biscuits
- ½ cup Cottee's Choc Whizz
- 850 g can Wattie's Black Doris Plums in Syrup
- 250 g sour cream
- 250 g cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 3 eggs
- extra Cottee's Choc Whizz
- Preheat oven to 160°C. In a food processor, process biscuits until you have a fine crumb. Add in Cottee’s Choc Whizz and pulse until mixed through. Press into a 24cm non-stick springform cake tin and refrigerate while making the filling.
- Drain the Wattie’s Black Doris Plums and remove the stones. Place plums in the food processor and process until you have a smooth purée. Remove from the processor and set aside. Wipe food processor clean.
- Place sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, cornflour and eggs into the food processor. Process until smooth. Pour the cheese mixture over the chilled chocolate base and drizzle in plum purée.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until mixture is set. Cool before placing in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve decorated with Choc Whizz.
If you don’t have a food processor, crush biscuits with a rolling pin and chop plums finely to make a purée. Beat remaining ingredients together well.