- 2 ½ cups strong flour (high grade)
- 8 g sachet instant yeast
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Wattie’s Pizza Paste
- Place flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large bowl and stir to mix. Pour in the oil and water. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth, this will take about 5 minutes. Place in oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise.
- When the dough has doubled in size, place on a greased baking sheet and press out to form a circle. Alternatively roll the dough on a floured surface into a circle and place on the greased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza bases with Wattie’s Pizza Paste. Top with your favourite toppings and cheese. Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes until the base is cooked and golden and cheese has melted.
Watch How To Video
This dough can also be made in a food processor.