- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp Gregg's Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 400g skinless chicken breast fillets (2 × 200g pieces)
- 4 burger buns, cut in half and toasted
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Peri Peri Mayonnaise
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons*
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Combine the olive oil, ginger, garlic, chilli, parsley and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Slice the chicken breast fillets in half horizontally to form 2 thin fillets. Place the chicken fillets into a shallow dish. Rub the herb and spice mix into the chicken. Cover and refrigerate the chicken for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Cook on a preheated BBQ over medium heat, for 10–12 minutes, turning once during cooking, or until the chicken is cooked. Alternatively cook in a dash of oil in a frying pan.
- Spread each burger bun base with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Peri Peri Mayonnaise. Top with a chicken fillet, red onion, cucumber and coriander. Top with the bun lid and serve.
- *To make cucumber ribbons, use a potato peeler to peel off long, thin strips.
Swap it out
- Instead of burger buns, try pita bread, wraps or slices of Turkish bread.