- 150g steak approx 1.5cm thick – Sirloin, rump, scotch fillet
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- 150g bag Wattie’s SteamFresh Whole Potatoes with Broccoli & Carrots
1. Bring the steak to room temperature. Brush with a little oil. Sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on both sides of the steak, gently pressing the peppercorns onto the surface of the meat so they stick.
2. Heat a heavy based pan or BBQ to medium high. Place steak into the hot pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked to your liking. Do not turn the steak more than twice.
3. Serve with Wattie’s SteamFresh whole potatoes with broccoli and carrots.