- 50 g butter
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 x 410 g cans Wattie's Pear Quarters in Clear Fruit Juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp runny honey
- 2 cups thick Greek style yoghurt
- fresh mint sprigs
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat and add the rolled oats. Cook gently for 5 minutes until the oats are golden and crunchy. Stir in the brown sugar. Set aside to cool.
2. Chop all but 6 of the Wattie’s Pear Quarters. Reserve 6 raspberries and crush the remainder with a fork.
3. Mix the honey with the Greek style yoghurt.
4. To assemble, place a spoonful of crunchy oats in the base of 6 serving glasses. Divide the chopped pears between the glasses. Spoon a layer of yoghurt mixture over each. Top with the crushed raspberries and finish with a little more yoghurt.
Garnish with a sprinkling of crunchy oats, a pear quarter, a raspberry and a sprig of mint. Chill for 10 minutes before serving.