- 200 g softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 397 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 375 g jar Eta Crunchy Peanut Butter
Preheat oven to 180°C.
1. Beat the butter and sugar together until the mixture is pale in colour and light in texture.
2. Add the egg and beat well.
3. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix to form a soft dough.
4. Press 3/4s of the dough onto the base of a baking paper-lined 20cm x 30cm slice tin.
5. In a saucepan warm the condensed milk and golden syrup. Stir in the Eta Peanut Butter. Spread evenly over the base of the slice.
6. Dot the remaining dough over the top of the peanut layer.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the slice is golden.
Cool in the tin before cutting into slices to serve. Keep in an airtight container.