- 125g butter
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- ¾ cup fresh passionfruit pulp (approx. 8 passionfruit)
- 3 egg yolks (size 7)
- Melt the butter into the sugar in a bowl or double saucepan over simmering hot water. Stir in orange zest and juice with the passionfruit pulp. Whisk in egg yolks. Cook gently while stirring until the mixture is smooth and thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Passionfruit and Orange curd will keep in the fridge for upto 1 month if properly sealed. Once opened use within 1-2 weeks.
- Curd can be frozen in an airtight container and thawed in the fridge.