- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 French stick
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Margherita Layered Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake. Mix together olive oil, chopped parsley and lemon zest.
2. Slice French stick into 1cm thick rounds and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush bread with the flavoured olive oil.
3. Bake for 5-10 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve with Mediterranean Margherita Layered Dip.