- 3 jumbo soft tortillas
- 2 Tbsp Wattie's 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce EZ Squeeze
- ½ cup drained crushed pineapple
- 100g ham, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan bake). Grease 12 patty tins with oil (or use muffin tins).
- Heat tortillas according to the packet instructions. While they are still warm cut out circles using a 9cm biscuit cutter. Push them into the prepared patty tins.
- Spread ½ teaspoon of Wattie’s 50% Less Sugar* Tomato Sauce into the base of each tortilla. Add crushed pineapple, chopped ham and grated cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted and edges of the tortilla are golden. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before removing from the tins. Serve warm or cold. They will make a great addition to the school lunchbox.
- Add different fillings to the tortilla cases – chopped salami, crumbled feta, a little pesto, cooked bacon, chopped spring onions, mozzarella cheese, parmesan.
- Makes great finger food for children’s birthday parties.
* Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 565g.