- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 750 g lean lamb shoulder chops
- 1 large onion peeled, sliced
- 420 g can Wattie’s Condensed VegetableSoup
- 400 g can Wattie's Chickpeas in Springwater, rinsed and drained
- 10-12 dried apricots, halved
1. Mix together cumin, coriander and mint. Rub mix into the lamb. Place lamb into a casserole dish. Add onion.
2. Pour over Wattie’s Condensed Vegetable Soup and add 1/2 cup water. Cover. Cook at 160°C for 1 1/2 hours. Add Wattie’s Chickpeas and apricots. Continue cooking for a further 45-60 minutes until lamb is tender. Serve with couscous and garnish with fresh mint leaves.