- 400g can Wattie's Four Bean Mix in Springwater, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 100g green beans, blanched and halved
- 250ml bottle Eta Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Toss four bean mix, onion, capsicum, celery and green beans in about 1/3 cup of Eta Balsamic Vinaigrette or to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to allow the beans to absorb the flavours of the dressing.
Note: To blanch beans – trim beans and plunge into boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and cool quickly in iced water.
This tasty combination of Cannellini, Lima, Pinto and Kidney beans contains iron and folate, essential nutrients that support normal immune system function. Arm yourself against ills by enjoying a regular dose of Four Bean Mix as part of a healthy diet.