- 2 sheets reduced fat flaky pastry
- ½ cup grated Edam cheese
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 420 g can Wattie's Tomato and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp freshly chopped oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- ¾ cup Wattie's Frozen Peas or Mixed Vegetables
- 500 g bag Wattie's Potato Pom Poms
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a 24cm pie dish and line with pastry. Sprinkle cheese over the pastry and set aside.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a non-stick pan and brown mince. Pour in Wattie’s Garlic Pasta Sauce, balsamic vinegar, peas and sprinkle over the oregano. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until mince is cooked. Pour this mixture into pie dish and top with Wattie’s Potato Pom Poms.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pie is golden and pastry is cooked. Serve with salad or green vegetables.