- 400g lean beef mince
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 400g Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes
- 420g can Wattie's Mexican Style Beans
- Mix together beef mince and finely chopped onion. Season with black pepper. Roll mixture in 16 meatballs.
- Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan and brown the meatballs. Pour over Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes and stir in Wattie’s Mexican Style Beans. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until meatballs are cooked. Serve with rice or creamy mashed potato and your favourite green vegetables.
Ripened on the vine under the Hawke’s Bay sun, Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes are diced and blended, then seasoned for an authentic Mexican flavour.