- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 100g lean beef mince
- 1 Tbsp Wattie's Tomato Paste
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli purée
- 200g bag Wattie's SteamFresh Seasoned Sides Sweetcorn, Black Bean and Capsicum with Mexican Style Seasoning
- 2 regular size soft tacos
- diced avocado
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- Heat a dash of oil in a small frying pan. Add onion and mince. Stir-fry over a medium to high heat until mince is browned and nearly cooked. Stir in Wattie’s Tomato Paste and chilli purée. Add Wattie’s SteamFresh Seasoned Vegetables and continue cooking until vegetables are hot.
- Fill soft tacos with the beef and vegetable filling. Roll taco to enclose filling before serving, or add in your favourite extras (diced avocado, grated cheese or a spoonful of sour cream) before rolling.
Switch it up:
- Serve the meat and vegetables over rice if preferred.
- Alternatively, serve the meat and vegetables over corn chips topped with guacamole and sour cream.