- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-Fry Sauce
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Roasted peanuts, chopped (garnish)
- 1 ¼ cups jasmine rice, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 2 cups cold water
- ½ cup Trident Premium Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup (reserved) Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Place chicken tenderloins into a glass or ceramic dish. Reserve a ¼ cup of Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Stir-Fry Sauce and pour the remaining sauce over the chicken. Stir to coat the chicken. Cover. Allow to marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Remove chicken from the marinade and thread onto pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- BBQ or grill kebabs over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked. Serve over coconut rice and garnish with coriander leaves and chopped roasted peanuts.
- Place rice into a saucepan. Add cold water, Trident Premium Coconut Milk, the reserved Malaysian Peanut Satay Sauce and salt. Stir. Cover and bring to the boil. Stir. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes to complete cooking.
Watch How To Video
Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes before using to avoid burning on the BBQ.
Discover Malaysian flavours with Wattie’s WOK Creations Malaysian Peanut Satay Sauce. Roasted peanuts and smooth coconut milk, combined with a hint of chilli and a blend of exotic spices, for a versatile mid-week Malaysian stir-fry.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18