- 1 Kg agria potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 420 g can Wattie's Mild Chilli Beans
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 12 tomatoes, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan assisted. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into thick wedges. Place the wedges into the baking tray in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the paprika and salt. Toss to coat. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until wedges are golden and tender.
- Top with the Wattie’s Mild Chilli Beans and the cheese. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the beans are warmed through.
- Remove from the oven. Top wedges with diced red onion, diced tomato and coriander. Squeeze the lime juice over the top then serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Watch How To Video
- If wished, use Wattie’s frozen wedges - cook according to bag instructions.
To create NZ's top-selling chilli beans we add nourishing red kidney beans to a thick and rich blend of tomatoes, capsicum, onion and chilli powder. The delicious mild flavour is suitable for the whole family.