- 4 medium sized potates
- 2 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ cup Gruyere or Edam grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 2-3 rashers bacon sliced or 100g shredded ham
- salt and pepper to season
1. Wash the potatoes and prick with a fork. Bake at 200o
C for 40 minutes or until tender.
2. Cut off the top and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Add the Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, 1/2 the cheese and chives or spring onions, bacon or ham and a good seasoning of salt and pepper.
3. Place on a baking tray and top with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake at 200o
C for 12-15 mintues until hot and golden.