- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 500g chicken thigh, boneless and skinless cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 210g pouch Wattie’s Curry Creations Tikka Masala Curry Sauce
- ¼ cup unsweetened Greek style yoghurt
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- Naan bread or poppadoms (optional)
1. In a heavy based saucepan or frying pan heat a dash of oil over a medium heat. Add onion and stir-fry until softened. Increase the heat and add chicken and stir-fry until chicken colours.
2. Reduce heat. Add capsicum. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Tikka Masala Curry Sauce. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked.
3. Remove from heat and stir through unsweetened yoghurt.
4. Serve with cooked basmati rice. Can serve with either naan bread or poppadoms (optional).
Impress everyone with Tikka Masala, one of India’s most popular dishes. Bursting with flavour with rich tomatoes, onion, Garam Masala spices and chilli. Just add your choice of meat and vegetables.