- 400g chicken tenderloins, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- ½ small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 400g prepared vegetables*
- 400g pkt Trident Thin Egg Noodles
- 1-2 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal to garnish
- Toasted cashew nuts, chopped, to garnish
- Place chicken in a bowl with ginger, garlic and chilli. Add ½ the pouch of Wattie's WOK Creations Honey Soy Stir-Fry Sauce and toss together. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add marinated chicken mix and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add prepared vegetables and remaining honey soy sauce and continue stir-frying for a further 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and toss noodles through the cooked chicken and vegetables. Garnish with fresh spring onions and chopped toasted cashew nuts if wished.
* Use a combination of your favourite vegetables – we used bok choy, red capsicum, snow peas and courgettes. Make sure vegetables are cut into small matchstick strips or chop into even sized small pieces to ensure even cooking.**
** If preferred use a 400g bag of Wattie’s Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetables.
Create a Chinese inspired stir-fry brimming with delicious traditional flavours. Honey, soy and sesame oil combine to produce a brilliant balance of sweet & savoury flavours.
* AC Nielsen – Ambient Cooking Sauces - Stir Fry Segment - MAT Data to 25/03/18