- 1 Tbsp Gregg's Sumac Ground Blend
- 1 tsp Gregg's Rubbed Oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 200g halloumi cheese, cut into 30 cubes
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and sliced into thick rounds
- Marinade: Mix together Gregg’s Sumac Ground Blend, Gregg’s Rubbed Oregano, garlic and olive oil. Place halloumi, capsicums and courgettes into a bowl and toss through the marinade. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread marinated halloumi and vegetables onto skewers.* Cook on a preheated BBQ or under a grill on medium heat for 7-8 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden and cooked.
- * This recipe makes 10 skewers – we used 20cm metal skewers. If using wooden skewers soak in cold water for 30 minutes to avoid skewers burning.
- Serve with the Quinoa Salad with Tzatziki Dip.
- Replace the halloumi with pieces of skinless chicken breast (Note: cooking will be longer to ensure chicken is cooked).