- 750g waxy potatoes - try baby potatoes
- 100g green beans, thinly sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Chunky Roasted Capsicum Dip
- ¼ cup unsweetened yoghurt
- ¼ cup olives
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
1. Scrub the potatoes and cook in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Cut potatoes into 3cm pieces or half if using baby potatoes. Place in a bowl to cool completely.
2. Blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes until barely tender and bright green. Drain and cool in iced water.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
4. Mix Mediterranean Chunky Roasted Capsicum Dip with unsweetened yoghurt. Mix this through the cooled potatoes.
4. Place the potatoes in a salad bowl. Top with the beans, chorizo, olives and parsley. Toss gently.