- 750 g baby waxy potatoes, washed
- 4 rashers bacon, diced
- 8 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 250 ml bottle Eta Greek-style Feta with Oregano Dressing
1. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters if necessary. Cook in boiling lightly salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon until crispy and golden. Remove from the pan and place on a piece of kitchen towel to absorb any excess fat.
3. Place the cooled cooked potatoes, bacon, sundried tomatoes, spring onions and mint into a large bowl. Toss through enough of the Eta Greek-style Feta with Oregano Dressing to generously coat. Chill before serving.
Note: Waxy potatoes include varieties such as: Nadine, Jersey Benne, Red King Edward and Perlas.