- 4-6 Tegel Skinless Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2-3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1-2 smoked chorizo sausages, sliced
- 420 g can Wattie's Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- ½ cup dry white wine or water
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped thyme or 2 tsp dried
- 400 g can Craig's Cannellini Beans, drained
- ½ cup lite sour cream (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken thigh cutlets evenly, turning once. Set aside.
2. Gently cook the onion, garlic, celery and chorizo in residue oil until tender, but not brown. Stir in Wattie’s Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup with wine or water and thyme.
3. Return browned chicken to the sauce. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
4. Stir in Craig’s Cannellini Beans and lite sour cream, season if wished and heat gently.
Serve hot with mashed or baked potatoes and seasonal green vegetables.
Crockpot/Slow Cooker Instructions:
Place ingredients from step 1 and 2 into a slow cooker, cover and cook on LOW for approx 8 hours (refer to your user manual). Follow step 4 to serve.