- 75g butter, diced
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup thread coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 12 ripe feijoas, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp Gregg's Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- To make the crumble place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend or pulse until combined.
- Mix together feijoas, apples, Gregg's Ground Cinnamon and Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup. Transfer to a soufflé or baking dish.
- Top with the crumble mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until fruit is cooked and crumble crisp and golden.
- Double the crumble mix and then freeze the leftovers. Great to have on hand for a speedy dessert.
- Replace maple syrup with ¼ cup of sugar if wished.