- 200g farro
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 100g snow peas, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 250mL bottle Eta Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Coriander, for garnish
- Soak the farro in cold water for 20 minutes, then drain.
- Place the farro in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender, drain well and set aside.
- While the farro is cooking, bring a large pot of water to the boil. Quickly blanch the prepared asparagus, plunge into a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process, drain and slice.
- Add the cooked farro, grated carrots and beetroot, the sliced snow peas, asparagus and spring onions into a large mixing bowl.
- Gently mix to combine and transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle over ¼ cup of Eta Creamy Balsamic Dressing and garnish with coriander leaves.
You could replace Farro with brown rice.