- 485 g box Old El Paso Fajita Kit
- 400 g beef schnitzel, sliced into strips
- 1 cups Wattie’s frozen Chuckwagon Corn Mix
- sour cream, to serve (optional)
- 1 lime (optional)
1. Place the beef schnitzel strips in a bowl. Take the spice mix from the Old El Paso Fajita Kit and toss through the meat.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly sti-fry the meat over high heat. This is best done in 2 batches. Return the meat to the pan. Add Wattie’s frozen Chuckwagon Corn Mix and half the mild Mexican salsa from the Fajita Kit. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the meat is cooked and vegetables are tender.
3. To assemble: heat tortillas according to instructions on the Old El Paso Fajita Kit. Divide the beef filling among the tortillas and fold to enclose. Add a dollop of sour cream (optional) and the remaining mild salsa. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Serve with a green salad on the side.