- 420g can Wattie’s Medium Salsa Chilli Beans
- 150 g spreadable cream cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Handful fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- Corn chips to serve
- Heat Wattie’s Medium Salsa Chilli Beans in the microwave or on the stove top until hot.
- Stir through cream cheese and transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle over grated cheese, allowing it to melt. (If it doesn’t melt put it in the microwave for 30 seconds*). Top with diced tomato. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves if wished. Serve with corn chips.
- If the cheese needs to be melted in the microwave make sure the serving bowl is microwave safe.
Swap it out
- Replace the medium chilli beans with Wattie’s Mild chilli beans if wished.
Switch it up
- Stir some extra chilli sauce through the dip before transferring to a serving bowl for a hotter chilli heat.
- Serve the chilli bean dip over fries or corn chips.
- Delicious spooned over baked potatoes.