- 500g chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced lengthways
- 210g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry sauce
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- Finely sliced cabbage, thinly sliced spring onions and carrots to serve
- Sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add onion and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Teriyaki sauce and stir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
4. Serve over cooked rice. Great with a side of fresh cabbage, spring onions and carrots and a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.