- 300g pork fillet, diced
- 1 small onion, sliced lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- ½ x 225g can pineapple pieces, drained
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 125g pouch Wattie’s WOK Creations Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry sauce
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat. Add pork and onion and stir-fry until pork is golden and nearly cooked.
2. Add capsicums and pineapple, and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour over Wattie’s WOK Creations Sweet & Sour sauce and sir-fry for a further 3-5 minutes or until meat is cooked.
4. Serve over cooked jasmine rice.