- 2 baby Cos lettuce, leaves seperated
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 400g can Wattie's Chickpeas in Springwater, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 250ml bottle Eta Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Tbsp toasted pinenuts
1. Place the lettuce leaves onto a platter or into a salad bowl. Top with the chicken, Wattie’s Chickpeas, avocado, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
2. Drizzle ½ cup Eta Creamy Balsamic Dressing over. Toss gently then sprinkle over the pinenuts.