- 2 x 200g bags Wattie's SteamFresh Whole Potatoes with Baby Peas and Sweet Corn
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon
- 2 eggs
- fresh parsley, finely sliced (optional)
1. Heat grill to cook bacon and boil a pot of water to poach eggs.
2. Microwave the Wattie’s SteamFresh whole potatoes with baby peas and sweet corn as per the instructions on the packet.
3. Heat a fry pan, add the olive oil, butter and onion, cook until the onion is soft.
4. Gently squash the potatoes while the vegetable mix is still in its steam bag, add to the onion, fry until the potato is golden brown. Season to taste.
5. While the hash is cooking, grill the bacon till crispy and poach the eggs to your liking.
6. To serve plate the hash, top with bacon and poached egg, sprinkle with parsley, if wished.