- 1 ½ cups macaroni pasta
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 200 g ham, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- 410 g can Wattie's Bacon & Cheese Potato Bake
- dash Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
1. Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and place in a bowl.
2. Stir in the celery, spring onions, 1/2 the grated cheese, ham, parsley, Wattie’s Bacon and Cheese Potato Bake Sauce, a dash of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce and milk. Season with pepper if wished.
3. Turn into an oven-proof dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese and optional fresh breadcrumbs.
4. Bake at 190°C for 30-35 minutes until hot and golden.