- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 500g skinless chicken breast, cut into 2cm pieces
- 4 rashers thick sliced bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Honey Mustard Simmer Sauce
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Heat a dash of oil in a pan. Add onion, celery and garlic and cook over a low to medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until vegetables soften.
- Increase the heat and add chicken and bacon and stir-fry until meat colours. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Honey Mustard Simmer Sauce. Allow sauce to come to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer with the lid off for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Stir through chopped parsley. Serve over Sunrice Medium Grain Rice and accompany with steamed courgettes or beans.
You can add 1 medium carrot (peeled and diced) instead of celery, if preferred.