- 700g bag Wattie’s frozen Country Style Herb Potato Roasters
- 400g can Wattie’s Pesto Style Tomatoes
- 4 x 125g fish fillets (such as tarakihi, cod, gurnard or snapper)
- 2 Tbsp black olives, pitted and halved
- 1–2 Tbsp capers
- Fresh parsley leaves to garnish
- Lemon wedges (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Place the Wattie’s Country Style Herb Potato Roasters in a baking dish. A lasagne-style dish (2L capacity) works well. Pour over the Wattie’s Pesto Style Tomatoes. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the fish fillets on top of the roasters. Return the dish to the oven and bake for a further 8–10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Scatter over the black olives and capers, and garnish with parsley leaves. Serve with steamed asparagus or baby peas and a lemon wedge.
- Replace Pesto Style Tomatoes with Italian Style Tomatoes, if wished.
From the fields of Canterbury we bring you these tasty skin-on potato pieces with a golden crispy crunch, generously seasoned with an irresistible blend of country style herbs.