- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp Wattie's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 420g can Wattie's Chilli Beans Hot
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown mince with the onion.
- Add cumin, coriander and Wattie’s Tomato Paste. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock and Wattie’s Chilli Beans Hot. Stir, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until mince is cooked.
- Serve with rice (or corn chips) and a green salad on the side.
Ideal for creating delicious pasta sauces and casseroles, the unique single serve format means there’s no mess or waste. No added salt or sugar or preservatives.
Nourishing kidney beans are added to a thick and rich blend of tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onions and chilli powder. The delicious hot flavour is suitable for those looking for something hot and spicy!