- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp Wattie's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 420g can Wattie's Chilli Beans Hot
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown mince with the onion.
- Add cumin, coriander and Wattie’s Tomato Paste. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add stock and Wattie’s Chilli Beans Hot. Stir, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until mince is cooked.
- Serve with rice (or corn chips) and a green salad on the side.
Nourishing kidney beans are added to a thick and rich blend of tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onions and chilli powder. The delicious hot flavour is suitable for those looking for something hot and spicy!