Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa:
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh whole kernel corn, cooked
- 1 small avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- juice of half a lemon, or to taste
- ½ cup Wattie's Tomato Sauce
- ½ tsp chopped chilli
- 1 ready cooked hot chicken
- 8 large tortillas
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
1. To make the Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa mix together chopped tomatoes, spring onions, whole kernel corn, avocado, coriander, lemon juice, Wattie's Tomato Sauce and chopped chilli
2. Pull the hot chicken apart and shred or cut the chicken meat into strips.
3. Heat the tortillas according to instructions on the pack.
4. Fill tortillas with lettuce, hot cooked chicken and Chilli, Corn and Avocado Salsa. Top filling with a little sour cream and roll up.
- If fresh corn is unavailable replace with Wattie’s frozen Supersweet Corn Kernels or a drained 410g can of Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn.