- 1 23cm pre-made pizza base
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese
- 160 g can Wattie's Chicken in Springwater, drained
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Take pizza base and place on a baking tray.
2. Spread base of the pizza with tomato paste, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with Wattie’s Chicken in Springwater, sliced red onion and halved cherry tomatoes.
3. Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden and hot and the cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh herbs.