- 400g chicken thigh fillets
- ¼ cup Wattie's Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Cut chicken thigh fillets into 2 cm pieces.
- Mix together Wattie’s Tomato Sauce 50% Less Sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and Dijon mustard. Add prepared chicken and mix through the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. This can be done the day before if wished.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewers. Cook on a preheated BBQ over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once during cooking until chicken is cooked.
Serve over rice accompanied with a tossed green salad or your favourite stir-fry vegetables.