- 50g sugar snap peas
- 130g bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- Wattie's Baby Beetroot
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into chunks
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ walnuts, toasted
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Beetroot & Mint Greek-style Yoghurt Dip
- Blanch the sugar snaps in lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool in iced water.
- Place the baby spinach on a platter or in a salad bowl. Top with the sugar snaps, yellow pepper, cucumber, Wattie's Baby Beetroot, feta and walnuts. Serve with Mediterranean Beetroot & Mint Greek-style Yoghurt Dip.
Wattie’s Beetroot has long been a Kiwi favourite, grown with pride in the the rich soil of the Hawke’s Bay and harvested at their tender best.