- ¾ cup whole almonds
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skinless
- 4 Tbsp Just Hummus with aubergine & roasted red pepper
- Just Hummus with aubergine & roasted red pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Place the almonds and hazelnuts into separate oven proof dishes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden. Place the sesame seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and fennel seeds into another oven proof dish and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer the hazelnuts to a clean tea towel and rub to remove as many skins as possible. Place the skinned hazelnuts in a food processor along with the almonds and seed mix. Process until the mixture is the texture of chunky breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken breasts into a large oven dish lined with baking paper, leaving space between each breast. Spread 1 tablespoon of the Just Hummus with aubergine & roasted red pepper onto each chicken breast then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the dukkah. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, slice the chicken and place on a bed of Just Hummus with aubergine & roasted red pepper. Accompany with rocket and lemon wedges.