- 1 ½ cups fish stock
- 15 g butter
- 1 small leek, finely sliced and washed
- 1 cup arborio rice
- ½ cup white wine
- juice of 1 lemon, or to taste
- grated zest of 1 lemon, or to taste
- 480 g packet Sealord Simply Crumbed Hoki Fillets in a Wholemeal Crumb
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C fan bake. Heat the fish stock with 1 cup water until boiling. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the sliced leek and cook gently until beginning to soften, but not brown. Add the arborio rice and stir for 1 minute to coat the rice. Pour over white wine and stir until it reduces by half.
- Pour over hot stock and stir. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes, stirring part way through the cooking process. At the end of cooking, the stock will be absorbed and rice tender.
- While risotto is cooking, place Sealord Simply Crumbed Hoki Fillets on a baking tray in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the fish half-way through cooking.
- Stir lemon zest and juice, grated Parmesan and chopped parsley through the cooked risotto. Season to taste. Serve with the cooked hoki fillets and seasonal vegetables. Garnish with lemon wedges.
When zesting a lemon make sure that you only get the skin as the white part can be very bitter.