- 400 g fresh or dried fettuccine pasta
- 25 g butter
- 5-6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 250 g creme fraiche
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ Tegel Honey Smoked Chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook the fettuccine in boiling salted water until al dente. (Check cooking times on the packet).
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and panfry the spring onions and garlic until softened, but not brown.
3. Sir in the creme fraiche, chicken stock, wholegrain mustard, Tegel Honey Smoked Chicken and chives, and heat through.
4. Add the drained pasta to the sauce and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper if wished.
Serve immediately garnished with chopped chives and grated Parmesan cheese.