- 500g chicken breast fillets, sliced into thin stir-fry strips
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Heat a dash of oil in a deep frying pan. Brown chicken over a high heat. This may be best done in 2 batches.
- Reduce heat. Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Creamy Mushroom Simmer Sauce and stir. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked. Serve over rice and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- This makes a delicious pie filling. Spoon into a pie dish and cool. Top with 1 sheet of ready rolled flaky puff pastry. Bake at 200°C (fan bake) for 20-25 minutes.
- Replace chicken with beef rump or sirloin steak, sliced into stir-fry strips.