- 2 cups red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced*
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Juice from ½ lemon
- ½ cup Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise
- In a bowl place prepared vegetables, pineapple and mint.
- Mix together lemon juice and Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise. Stir through coleslaw. Chill before serving.
* Replace fresh pineapple with a 225g can of drained pineapple pieces, diced if wished.