- 3 eggs
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 baby cos or little gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, shredded
- 75g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, cut into thin wedges
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 250ml bottle Eta Ranch Dressing
1. Place the eggs in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 7-8 minutes. Drain and cool quickly in cold water. When cold, remove the shells and cut the eggs into quarters.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon pieces and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter. Top with the chicken, bacon, egg, blue cheese, avocado, tomato and red onion. Scatter over the chives. Drizzle with the dressing before serving.