- 700g bag gourmet baby potatoes, washed and left whole
- 2-3 rashers bacon, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼-½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- Cook the potatoes in boiling lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain. Set aside until potatoes are cold. Cut potatoes in half if necessary.
- Fry the bacon pieces in a pan until golden and crispy. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool.
- Put potatoes, bacon pieces, spring onions and parsley into a large mixing bowl. Mix through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise.
Watch How To Video
- Note: Use a waxy potato variety such as perlas, Nadine or the new Piccolos Gold Potatoes as they hold their shape better.
- For variation try adding diced semi dried tomatoes, crumbled feta, chives in place of spring onions, and chopped cooked chorizo sausage in place of bacon.
- To punch more of a garlic hit try this with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli.