- 750g potatoes - waxy are best
- 4 eggs
- Handful chives, chopped
- ½ cup 400ml jar Eta Potato Salad Dressing
1. Peel and cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Cut potatoes into 1cm pieces. Place in a bowl to get completely cold.
2. Place the eggs in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 7-8 minutes. Drain and cool quickly in cold water. When cold, peel and roughly chop. Add to the cold potatoes. Add chopped chives.
3. Mix Eta Potato Salad Dressing through the potatoes and eggs. Transfer to a salad bowl to serve.