- ¼ baguette
- 4-6 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
- Bag cos lettuce leaves
- shaved Parmesan
- 250ml bottle Eta Caesar Dressing
1. To make the croutons, slice the baguette into thin rounds. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the bread and cook until golden and crispy, turning during cooking. Set aside to cool.
2. Cook the bacon in the frying pan until crispy and golden.
3. Arrange the cos lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Scatter the cooled bacon pieces, croutons (break in half if they are too large) with the hard-boiled eggs.
4. Pour over Eta Caesar Dressing. Garnish with shaved parmesan.