- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp runny honey
- 2 x 150g snapper fillets - skin off
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 x 160g bag Wattie's SteamFresh Broccoli, Carrots and Baby Peas
- Place olive oil, lemon zest and juice, orange juice and honey into a dish. Add the snapper fillets and turn the fish through the marinade. Marinate in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the fish fillets, reserving the marinade.
- Cook the fish for 7-8 minutes over a medium heat, turning once during cooking. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish fillets.
- Transfer the fish to individual plates. Pour the reserved marinade into the pan. Bring to the boil and allow to reduce a little before pouring over the fish. Sprinkle over chopped parsley before serving with Wattie’s SteamFresh Vege Mixes.
As an alternative to snapper use tarakihi fillets or salmon fillets – cook times will vary depending on the type of fish and thickness of the fillets.